Join Tiburon Tavern and the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® program for a fun and inspiring evening in beautiful Tiburon, CA. Enjoy dishes from award-winning chefs – including several from the Seafood Watch Blue Ribbon Task Force – as well as hand-crafted cocktails, wine, live music, a raffle and more!
Seafood Watch works globally to help businesses and consumers choose ocean-friendly seafood – helping support our fishermen, fish farmers and the ocean. Join us to celebrate the bounty of our ocean while eating delicious seafood prepared by top chefs from all over the country.
VIP ticket allows access to the insider mixer from 5-6pm
General admission and main event from 6-9pm
- VIP Tickets will include an Insider’s Mixer at 5pm and access to the VIP deck with a separate bar and a bonus chef station.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Members will upgrade to VIP level at no cost and receive a special gift bag. Proof of current membership (your membership card) is required when registering at the door the night of the event.
- Mo L’Esperance, Tiburon Tavern, Tiburon CA *
- Jonathan Power, The Populist, Denver CO
- Chazz Alberti, Deft & Delicious, Philadelphia PA
- Steve Phelps, Indigenous, Sarasota FL *
- Sheila Lucero, Jax Fish House and Oyster Bar, Denver CO *
- William Dissen, The Market Place, Asheville NC *
- Patrick Mulvaney, Mulvaney’s Building & Loan, Sacramento CA
- Michael Leviton, Region Foodworks, Boston MA *
- Matt Beaudin, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Monterey CA *
* denotes Seafood Watch Blue Ribbon Task Force members
This exciting event will benefit the Seafood Watch program and its work to preserve a healthy ocean.